- What level of education is required to purchase an Cottman Franchise?
- High School graduate is preferred as a minimum requirement
- Does Cottman provide a website to all Franchisees?
- Yes. Each franchisee has local website that is developed and specific to that particular area.
- Is it required to be a mechanic to purchase an Cottman Franchise?
- What type of marketing assistance does Cottman provide to the franchisee?
- Cottman provides a complete digital strategy for each franchisee on an ongoing basis, which includes but is not limited to business listing optimization, PPC (pay per click), SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Mobile advertising, and responsive design local websites, and also offers traditional and yellow page advertising, with continuing support with the input from the owner.
- Why type of operations training help does Cottman provide?
- Cottman has in-field training as well as quarterly training at the corporate headquarters in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
- What is the average income earned by an Cottman Franchisee?
- Will depend on the commitment of the franchisee. Cottman does not currently make any earnings claims or financial performance representations in its FDD.
- What is the term of an Cottman Franchise? When does it need to be renewed?
- 15 year term. Must be renewed by no later than 90 days before expiration date. There is no charge to renew.
- Does Cottman sell auto parts needed to run the business?
- What is the approval process for an application?
- Proper financial qualifications, followed by a credit/background check.
- What are the royalty fees required?
- 7.5 %
- Is buying a current Cottman center an option?
- Yes. In fact the only way to be part of this brand is to purchase an existing center that is up for resale, or otherwise a franchise in a market/territory where a prior center may have recently closed, which opportunities are limited in supply.
- What are the financial requirements?
- A credit score of 675 or higher, $50k-$75k cash, available within 30 days, or 20% of the sale price. A net worth of 100k or more.
Check out our Franchise Opportunity Page as well!