The Cottman Man Educational Video Series
Reasons to Have Your
Your engine is one of the most important parts of your vehicle. It’s important to check your engine every 50,000 miles. To help you know when your engine requires attention, we’ve come up with this handy checklist.
- The Check Engine Light is on.
- The engine idles roughly.
- Your gas mileage has decreased.
- Your car runs roughly during acceleration.
- You have a hard time starting the car.
- Your car fails its emissions inspection.
- Your car’s exhaust smells like rotten eggs.
- Your car lacks power during acceleration.
If your vehicle experiences any of these symptoms, you know it’s time to bring it into your closest Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care location for a checkup.
Until next time…
He’s my Cottman Man, and he keeps me rolling along.