Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
Cottman Center Owner / Center Sales Manager
Diagnose & rebuild automatic transmissions to high level of quality and minimal comebacks following build specifications during the reassembly process.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Work with shop management to improve productivity, quality, and service in the facility.
- Maintain an organized work area and positively contribute to a team-based work environment.
- Knowledge & experience in valve-body remanufacturing a plus but not required.
- Ability to adapt skills to a production like environment & reassemble transmissions that they did not teardown themselves.
- Must participate in Cottman training.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Experience: 5 + 10 years Transmission Building/Mechanical experience. Must have a strong track record of building quality units with minimal failures in the field.
Skills/Knowledge: Knowledge & experience in valve-body remanufacturing.
Special Requirements: Must own all transmission rebuilding tools.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://cottman.com/apply/ →