Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
Responsible for the growth and development of divisional accounts through targeted sales activities to the aftermarket rebuilt and remanufactured transmission and car care markets by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve 100%+ of objective against an annual sales goal as defined by commission plan.
- Contact potential regional and national users for remanufactured and rebuilt transmissions.
- Determine the target fleets and decision makers.
- Utilize information sources to generate calling lists of potential regional and national users for remanufactured and rebuilt transmissions, such as internal CRM and prospect list.
- Educate National Fleet Accounts and Cottman Centers on policies and procedures so that expectations on both sides are understood and reasonable.
- Effectively communicate with the Accounts and Centers to ensure that we meet or exceed their expectations.
- Offer solutions to both Regional and National Accounts and Centers to resolve questions, concerns or disputes.
- Work with the Senior Management to develop strategies to ensure future growth in the Region.
- Close the sale on the phone and/or in person with key decision makers.
- Generate revenue from existing client base through repeat business, trade in programs, and other initiatives.
- Maintain a live sales-funnel including updates on prospect, customer, key tasks, communication and opportunity information into our CRM systems for accurate forecasting and account management.
- Develop and maintain daily and weekly plans to maximize and leverage phone calls and field visits, including pre-call planning, adhering to region metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect issues.
- Support the Telesales representatives, Field Sales Representatives and our franchisees.
- Assist with other commercial activities as warranted.
- Must participate in Cottman training.
To be a successful candidate you must have a go-getter personality, be able to operate independently, and have high energy to keep up with fast paced, changing, non-structured environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Professional certification a plus.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Required minimum of 5+ year regional sales experience, preferably B2B.
- Superior communication skills, including telephone presence, required.
- Organization skills: ability to organize and prioritize workload and document/maintain a variety of records.
- Problem solving skills: ability to use good judgment and make decisions in complex or judgmental areas.
- Familiarity with rebuilt and remanufactured transmissions strongly preferred.
- Automotive fleet experience a plus.
- Franchise experience a plus.
- Customer Relationship Management database skills desirable.
TBD between you and the franchise owner.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://cottman.com/apply/ →