Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care
Owner or General Manager
Provide quality customer service to customers through the proper usage of all Cottman sales procedures. Answering telephone and setting up appointment times for customers, utilizing Cottman Telephone Procedures. Operate the Cottman approved computer system.
Coordinating work requirements with production personnel to assure that there is a smooth workflow throughout the entire week and the customer’s cars are delivered when promised.
- Maintain 100% customer satisfaction. If a problem should develop, the CSM is responsible to provide a solution to the Franchisee so that an equitable resolution is provided to the customer.
- Maintain 65 % lead retention and sell only what the customer needs, nothing more and nothing less.
- Follow Cottman sales procedures 100 %, including legal requirements as directed from time to time.
- Offer all services available to each customer.
- Keep waiting room and customer’s rest rooms immaculate.
- Work at the center during the following hours Monday – Friday __am to __pm. Saturday __ am to ___ pm.
- Assure all paperwork is in order
- Personally deliver all cars (when possible); otherwise notify Franchisees or appropriate individual to prepare car in advance
- Wear appropriate sales attire, as prescribed, when on the job.
- Must participate in Cottman training.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Experience: 2 + years of sales experience.
Skills/Knowledge: Basic Computer Skills, Demonstrated ability in selling a product or service. Professional and friendly oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://cottman.com/apply/ →