The procedure is simple: You bring your car to your local Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care center. They perform a TransCheck 21 Plus Inspection, which includes checking your transmission’s fluid, looking for leaks, examining its performance, and looking for any computer system trouble codes that could indicate a problem. From there, they’ll give you a complete report on your transmission’s condition, and recommend any services that might help improve your transmission’s longevity. Maybe there won’t be anything required, or maybe they’ll recommend a service. From there any follow-up appointments can be scheduled accordingly.
And, to go along with catching problems early, every Cottman location is giving away prizes to their first customers! Catch transmission problems early, and get rewarded. But, whatever they suggest, you can bank on two things: It’ll cost a lot less than a complete transmission rebuild, and it’ll extend the life of your transmission.
Sounds like a win-win, from any perspective.
What Should You Do On National Check Your Transmission Day?
- Find your nearest Cottman location.
- Bring your vehicle into any Cottman location for Cottman’s exclusive TransCheck 21 PLUS Inspection.
- Our Cottman-certified technicians will diagnose your vehicle and provide recommendations for the current status of your car and any need, future maintenance.
- Be one of our first customers and receive an exclusive gift.
- Share your visit on social media with our hashtag #NationalTransmissionCheckDay and don’t forget to tag us!